We are eager to create an inspired,creative,and visionary world! One of the best ways we know to do that is through Tama's bestselling book, THIS TIME I DANCE! Creating the Work You Love. If you've been inspired by Tama and her work, please consider helping others find that inspiration too. Here are a few simple things you might consider doing that could make a world of difference to someone else. Through little efforts, great things come!
- Let your local bookseller know how much you liked THIS TIME I DANCE! Your recommendation will help make them aware of it. The next time someone comes in asking for a recommendation, they might suggest THIS TIME I DANCE! They may even display the book in a special place, like their "staff recommends" section.
- If your local bookseller doesn't carry THIS TIME I DANCE! bring it to their attention and let them know what a special book it is.
- Write a review for a newsletter, E-Zine, web site or your favorite publication.
- Recommend it in chat rooms, computer bulletin boards and other public forums.
- Write a review on Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com, BCYbookloft.com or Overstock.com.
- Rate THIS TIME I DANCE! with a single click on BOOKSaMILLION.com.
- Recommend THIS TIME I DANCE! with other books on Amazon.com. Some suggested books to recommend it with are, The Artist's Way, by Julia Cameron - Your Hearts Desire, by Sonia Choquette - What Should I Do With My Life, by Po Bronson
- Take a passage or quote that you like from THIS TIME I DANCE! and send it to a friend to pick them up!
- Want to get the word out about an event? Print a flyer from the calendar page of our web site and post it on a community bulletin board or in your local coffee house.
- Start a THIS TIME I DANCE! support group (see our Groups page for details).
- Share Tama's E-Zine with a friend or group.
- Invite Tama to speak at your group, organization or conference.
- Consider hosting a workshop/retreat for Tama in your area. Call us 800-334-8114 or email us via our Contact Page for details.
- Know a great venue or fit for Tama's work? Please keep us posted. Please let us know about women's conferences, spirituality conferences, and career and creativity conferences.
Please also let us know how we might support you better. What would you like to see from us? What classes/workshops would you like offered? Any products, services, or resources you'd love to see? We welcome your suggestions, feedback, and creativity. You can drop us an email via our Contact Page.
Thank you dear ones!