Frequently Asked Questions
Why did Tama develop the Creating the Work You Love E-Course?
What is the Creating the Work You Love E-Course?
How does the E-Course work?
Describe the lessons in the E-Course
What are the benefits of the E-Course?
Is there a set schedule where I have to be online to do the E-Course?
How much time do the lessons take?
When does the next E-Course start?
How do I sign-up for the E-Course?
Do I need to do anything after I sign-up for the E-Course?
What are the technical requirements for the E-Course?
How do the audio meditations work?
How do I listen to the audio meditation?
How do I save the audio meditation file to my computer?
Where do I get a free audio program?
How do I access the audio meditations?
How long will the links to the audio meditations stay active?
Can I get a CD of the E-Course audio meditations?
What is the message board?
How do I access the message board?
How do I access the students-only section on the message board?
How do I change my password for the message boards?
Who should I contact if I have technical problems?
How much does the E-Course cost?
How do I pay for the E-Course?
Is my credit card information safe?
Will you sell or share my e-mail address?
How do I change my e-mail address?
How do I ask another question?
Says Tama," I wish I could individually coach everyone into living their dreams, so I decided to devise this home-study program that would guide people to be more effective, focused, and loving in their own individual career transition. I wrote this course like I'm talking to you on my couch. One of the things that I see over and over in clients is how much they doubt their dreams. Sometimes they rush in with enthusiasm and ideas flowing, and then the energy fades. That's where I come in. Often I'm there to remind them of the power of their dreams, the possibility, and to talk them out of the places where they've talked themselves out of their dreams. So in this course I've put together some of my best strategies to keep you focused, excited, and moving towards what moves you. I know what blocks people. I've walked through my own journey and have helped thousands of others take powerful steps on their journeys. Now, I'd love the privilege of helping you birth your dream! Join us and enjoy the benefit of structure and support and the hard-won perspective of someone who's walked the walk."
The E-Course is a 12-week self-study home course designed to help you "Create the Work You Love!" The course consists of 12 specially designed motivational mini-lessons that Tama developed based on years of experience coaching others. Each lesson has a specific theme and builds on the previous lesson to help you identify and create the work you love AND stay motivated on the journey.
A new lesson is emailed to you every Tuesday morning. Each e-mail contains:
- A specially designed motivational lesson developed by Tama, which describes a theme for the week. The lesson is based on Tama's years of experience coaching others to find, create, and live their dreams.
- Exercises to help you focus on the week's lesson. Dedicate an hour or more a week to complete the assignment.
- A link to a 5-minute audio meditation, specially designed for the week's lesson. You can hear Tama's encouragement, whenever and as often as you want.
The 12-week series is divided into 3 sections with four lessons in each section:
A list of the topics covered by Tama over our 12 weeks together can found in the Course Outline.
- Supporting Yourself on Your Journey: covers core attitudes about the journey, including themes that help you find and build your own wisdom and strength.
- Discovering What You Love: addresses finding what you love. If you already know what you love, you can use this section to go deeper into what exactly you want to do and where you find the most energy.
- Taking Actions With Love: covers how to begin living your passion, including how to work with yourself, and how to keep yourself going and stay inspired.
If you're this successful doing work you don't love, what could you do with work you do love? Take a first step to find your dream, pursue your interests, meet others, who are on the same journey, and find support for living the life that you were meant to live.
With the E-Course:
- You can work at your own pace, whenever it is convenient for you.
- You can spend as little or as much time as you want to do the lessons. And you can reference the lessons anytime to stay motivated.
- You have the opportunity to meet others on the journey, find and share support by using the private online student-only message board reserved only for the members of your class.
- You'll receive weekly audio meditations, so you can hear Tama whenever you need motivation or encouragement.
- You'll have access to Tama's years of experience coaching others for the fraction of the cost of one-on-one coaching.
- You can customize the time and effort you devote to your dreams to meet your needs and schedule.
No, Lessons are e-mailed to you every Tuesday morning. You can read the lesson and do the exercises whenever you have the time.
You can spend as little or as much time as you want, whenever you want. It is recommended that you spend at least one-hour a week to do the exercises for each lesson and listen to the 5-minute audio meditations each day to receive the minimum benefit for the course.
The E-Course starts on the first Tuesday of every other month, beginning in January. For example, January 6th, March 2nd, May 4th etc. When you sign-up for the course, you will automatically be enrolled in the next session.
You can sign-up for the E-Course by ordering it from the Awakening Artistry Online Catalog.
Click here to order the E-Course only
The E-Course can be purchased by itself, or with the Life/Work Transformation ULTIMATE Package, which includes the Creating the Work You Love E-Course, THIS TIME I DANCE!, the life-changing book, the experiential meditation CD "Inviting Grace," and the jam-packed motivation CD "Creating the Work You Love".
Click here to order the Life/Work Transformation ULTIMATE Package
Not really. After your order is processed, a confirmation will be e-mailed to you. The lessons will automatically be sent to this e-mail address, when the next course starts. To be absolutely certain of receiving your lessons, please be sure to add the email address "contact[at]awakeningartistry.com" to your email program's address book or "Safe List" so it will not get caught in a spam filter or be rejected by your email provider (replace [at] with an "@" sign, by the way).
To receive the lessons, all you need is a computer with an e-mail account.
To access the student message board, all you need is access to the Internet and an Internet Browser, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari.
To listen to the audio meditations, you need access to the Internet and an Internet Browser, as well as speakers and a free audio program, such as iTunes, Real Player, Windows Media Player or QuickTime.
Each lesson will include a link to an Audio Meditation web page, which has instructions on how to play or download the meditation. You can play the messages from the Meditation web page using free Real Player software, or you can download the meditation to your computer and/or iPod.
If you have a high-speed Internet connection, such as a cable modem or DSL, then you can listen to the audio meditation directly from the Awakening Artistry web site without any audio problems. If you have a dial-up Internet connection, the audio meditation will play in chunks and may be difficult to understand. You can download and save the audio meditation file to your computer, then play the meditation from your computer, iTunes, or other music software.
Right click on the audio meditation file, and select "Save As..." or "Save Target As..." to save the audio file to your computer.
On the Awakening Artistry Audio Meditation web page, a link is provided to download Real Player. iTunes is also available on most computers.
Each lesson will include a link to an Audio Meditation web page for that week's lesson.
Indefinitely. The links for the E-Course audio meditations are the same for each class so they should always be active.
Yes. If you have one of the following situations...
- You don't have speakers connected to your computer
- You don't have a connection at home and you don't want to listen to the audio meditation at work, or
- You have a technical glitch of some sort that we can't help you resolve.
If you have one of the issues above, or if you just want the audio meditations on CD, visit our online store to purchase one. We charge a modest $3.00 fee to cover the cost of the CD and postage.
The message board is an online support community. You can post messages, questions, comments, and have online discussions with others taking the E-Course via our "students only" message board. Tama will join the discussion periodically and offer coaching based on the messages posted on the board. The message board is a great way to meet, connect with others, and share the journey.
The message board is on the Awakening Artistry web site. You can access it using one of the following methods:
- From the Free Resources Menu, select Online Discussion, and then click on the Enter The Discussion Forum link.
- On the right-hand links column, click Join Online Discussions, and then click on the Enter The Discussion Forum link.
- Type the following address: http://awakeningartistry.com/forum/index.php into your Internet browser's address or "Go" field.
Once you are registered for the E-Course, you should receive an automatic email containing your initial username and password. You are welcome to keep your initial password or, if you prefer, you can change it (see below). If you have not received the email containing your username and password, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected]
You are automatically issued a message board user name and password when you sign up for the e-course. If you wish to change your password, simply log in (using this username and password) and then click "My Account". Follow the directions to change your password to something you like better.
Send an e-mail with a description of your problem to contact@AwakeningArtistry.com. Someone will respond to you as soon as possible.
The E-Course by itself costs just $95, which is only about $8.00 a week. You can also receive the E-Course when you order the Life/Work Transformation ULTIMATE Package, which includes the Creating the Work You Love E-Course, THIS TIME I DANCE!, the life-changing book, the experiential meditation CD "Inviting Grace," and the jam-packed motivation CD "Creating the Work You Love". All for just $109 plus shipping and handling.
You can pay for the E-Course in the following ways...
- Pay with a credit card on a secured-server by ordering the E-Course through the Awakening Artistry Online Catalog.
- Mail a check or money order made out to Awakening Artistry to P.O. Box 9040, Denver, CO 80209
- Pay with a credit card by faxing your order information to 267-295-2045.
- Pay with a credit card over the phone by leaving a message at 303-715-0685 or 800-334-8114 or call Paul at 303-358-1959.
IMPORTANT NOTE: When faxing or mailing your order, please be sure to include your e-mail address so we can enroll you in the course.
Our shopping cart is on a secure server protected with high-grade encryption, so you can be sure your credit card information is safe.
Your information will only be used to email you our FREE email newsletter and to inform you about Tama's events. And you can opt-out of receiving information from us at any time.
You can update your e-mail address on our Mailing List web page. Click on the Mailing List button on any of the Awakening Artistry web pages or type http://awakeningartistry.com/contactUs.php into your Internet browser's address to access the Mailing List web page to update your contact information.
If you still have a question, please send it to email@example.com, and we will reply with an answer.